1 May – 1 Sept LS: 65,000 USD/ week + 12% GST + 5% APA *ALL-INCLUSIVE
1 Sept – 1 May HS: 75,000 USD / week + 12% GST + 5% APA *ALL-INCLUSIVE
X-Mas, NY and Easter: 85,000 USD /week + 12% GST + 5% APA *ALL-INCLUSIVE
Daily charters are possible on request and at the rate of 11,000 USD/day + 12% GST + 5% APA
I*INCLUSIVE IN CHARTER
a) All Accommodation on the vessel
b) Full board Meal Plan: Breakfast ,Lunch and Dinner
c) Laundry and Pressing Services
d) Selective Wines during meal times
e) The services and the use of the facilities
f) Green tax of 6 USD per person per night
g) Unlimited Dive as per schedule
h) Services of a qualified, experience English speaking PADI Dive Instructor
i) Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
j) Visits to local islands
k) Visits to Desert Islands
l) Barbeque on Desert Island
m) Snorkelling & Fishing Trips
n) Underwater Photo Session
o) Photo session on Land
p) Unlimited water sports ( jet ski , wake board , Water ski )
NON-INCLUSIVE CHARGEABLE SERVICES
a) International Telephone calls
b) Alcoholic beverages
c) Fresh juices & smoothies
d) Nitrox Dive
e) Any Spa/massage treatments
f) PADI Dive courses (550 USD per Open Water course Per Person)
--> APA: 5% of charter fee to cover for the non-exclusive expenses
All passengers to SEAREX charter cruise are entitled for the following services on complimentary basis;
a) Meeting & Greeting services at the Airport
b) Transfers from Airport to SEAREX and return from Start and End of the Trip.
c) Unlimited bottle of water per cabin will be provided daily
d) On Arrival Fruit Basket
e) Local fishing gear
f) Snorkelling gear
g) Honeymoon and Birthday specials (Romantic room setup, cake and champagne)
GST 12% of charter fee not included
Green tax included in the charter fee
1) It is the responsibility of the Charterer to ensure that he and his guests hold current valid visas for all countries visited
during the charter.
2) It is highly recommended that the Charterer has Personal Travel Insurance, Cancellation, Curtailment Insurance, Charter’s Liability Insurance, Diving insurance,... A diving insurance (DAN) is obliged and can be obtained on board for a daily fee of around 20 USD per person.
3) In case of diving or operating any water sports, a waiver has to be signed by the guests on board.
4) Use of personal watercraft is only permitted subject to the operator having the appropriate licence and meeting with local operating regulations. Any liability arising from non-compliance is entirely at the operator's risk.
5) Children are to be under direct supervision of an adult member of the charter party at all times.
6) Diving is included in the charter fee and under the supervision of certified professional dive master.
7) Charter fee is on an All-Inclusive basis. All extra expenses and outstanding amounts have to be settled by the charterer directly with the Captain in cash prior to disembarkation.
8) Smoking is permitted on outside decks only.
9) A crew gratuity is customary but given at the Charterer's discretion.
Tenders & Toys:
19.8m Dive Dhoni (MiniMe) with John Deere 175 HP with 8 full Dive Sets
Tender Offshore 20 with Yamaha 100 hp
Banana Tow x 4 pax
Double Trouble by Jobe
2 Master Suits on first deck + 6 Convirtable Double/Twin Cabins lower deck
Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities:
Private whirlpool, Spa therapy room, walk-in closet, private office space and a private entertainment center with a large LCD TV, DVD player, game station and the latest in Bose surround sound system. There is also iPod connectivity allowing you to listen to your own music collection
Guests comments : charter 23-30 Augustus 2018.
Wow , What a spectacular holiday! The boat is stunning and Charlie and his fabulous crew thought of every detail. We were totally spoilt by all the staff and our kids had so much fun with all the toys! We all hope to have the opportunity to come back and holiday with you again one day !
Thank you for everything !
Guests comments : Christmas Charter 2018
« Super thanks. Was perfect. Excellent boat, all toys, perfect diving, super motivated and friendly crew, nothing was too much to ask. Was 100 percent successful, thank you very much! We look after going back next year, depends on two sons. Big kiss and best wishes M. »
Guest comments : Charter 06-13 Jan 2019
Thank you very much for such an amazing journey. Your crew made everything for us to be happy and satisfied all this week. Hope to see you all again one day!