Curvelle Multi-Hull QUARANTA yacht charter
Curvelle Multi-Hull QUARANTA
- Tenders & Toys:
• 5.20m Williams Sport Jet 520 Tender (2016)
• 2 x Bladefish sea jets (available upon request / for rent)
• 2 x Inflatable SUPS
• Fishing equipment
• Beach picnic setup
• 3 towable toys
• Sundeck misting system for natural aircon
• Upon request
• Sun Deck Jacuzzi (4 pax)
The lifting platform that can be used as a "beach". It can lift the tender with guests in it from the water to the main deck level.
- Guest Accommodation:
These six spacious double cabins, each with 2.75m x 0.96m windows for maximum natural light and panoramic views.
All cabins can be rearranged and combined to a variety of different layouts to specifically cater to the client's needs. Double cabins, twin cabins, triple cabins are all possible. In total, there are over 20 different layouts.
- Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities:
- AV rack and receivers in wheelhouse
- Hard drives for movies/music and I-pod docks in all guest cabins, saloon, crew mess and captain’s cabin.
- 50” LED TV; amplifier with 5+1 surround speakers in saloon, 2 further speaker at dining area,
- 32” LED TVs (2) with stereo ceiling speakers in forward guest cabins,
- 26” LED TVs with stereo ceiling speakers in center and aft guest cabins (4), Crew mess and captain’s cabin
Full WiFi throughout.
- Satellite telephone system can be made available upon notice and at extra subscription and consumption expense. (In the cruising area there is good 4G GSM coverage for Internet and voice communication)
- SSB Radio Telephone, DSC - Receiver
- 3 VHF Portable Radio Telephones, all GMDSS System
- NAVTEX Receiver
- Weather Station
- SART (SRH radar transponder).
- MOTOROLA cellular phone systems with telephone interface for ships PABX
- EPIRB, 406, 121.0 MHz
NAIAD Ride Control System (Not Zero Speed)
Itinerary should remain coastal, not recommended for open sea passages.
QUARANTA is a winner of multiple prestigious design awards.
Most guests appreciate the huge windows in each guest cabin and the flexibility of the stateroom layout configuration.
For a smaller party it is easy to convert the six on deck staterooms into three enormous "owners staterooms", each with a his and hers bathrooms. Although a 34m 111' superyacht catamaran, QUARANTA has as much interior and exterior volume as other performance monohulls in the 40 > 42 range