Аренда яхты Mondomarine 95' TALILA
Mondomarine 95' TALILA
- Engines & Generators:
2 x MTU 16V 2000 M90 engines
Engine Hours: Port 3116hrs - Starboard 2844hrs Transmission: 2 x ZF BW 255
Bow thruster (serviced)
Air conditioning (serviced 2017)
Water maker (Idromare 240Lit/hr) - Overhauled 2018
Battery chargers X 5
- Fuel consumption: 600 Litres/Hr
- Gross Tons: 140
- Cruising speed: 17 knots
- Range: 500
- Max Speed: 21 knots
- Refit/Maintenance Details:
Talila underwent a major interior refit in spring 2009, during which she had a complete repaint of all the guest areas on the main and lower deck. The carpets were changed throughout as were the headliners, light switches and fittings.
- New carperts throughout the yacht (saloon; stairs; corridor; master & guest cabins)
- New dining ware, bed linens & shower heads
- New sun deck awnings
- New cushions & weather covers
- Canapés in Master and Vip cabins are being re-covered
- New paintwork throughout the bridge area
- Roman blinds throughout the yacht including bridge, saloon & all cabins
- New flooring and coverings in crew cabins and bridge areas, bridge console renovated in 2017
- Main engine 2 x shafts removed and packing seals replaced in 2016.
- Rudders removed and packing seals replaced in 2017
- Steering ram removed, overhauled and serviced in 2017
- Port side genset to be replaced with a new isolated model Kohler 28KW in 2017.
- Onan 27KW Stb side isolated, quiet genset replaced February 2019.
- Deck repairs, including re-caulking or replaced where required.
- Re-painting of certain areas, polishing and waxing.
- Guest linen replaced May 2019.
- Saloon, staircase and foyer carpets replaced new during May 2019.
- All other Guest cabin carpets replaced spring 2018.
- Aft deck chairs replaced new during May 2019.
- Flybridge awnings replaced March 2019. (Note: these are only for use during settled conditions at anchor, they are removed during stronger winds and whilst under power).
- Bridge seating re-covered during March 2019.
- New AV system:
- SONOS 3-zone audio amps (New 2019)
- SONOS or airplay to: Flybridge, Aft deck or Saloon amps.
- TV Saloon: 49” SONY Smart TV
- TV Master: 43’ Sony Smart TV
- PLEX media player and hard drive storage.
- 2018: New Pepwave 4G router with dual SIM cards installed.
2019 - 2020
- The entire teak deck on the flybridge has been replaced with a new deck
- The tender has a new 2020 model Yamaha 70HP 4-stroke outboard engine fitted.
- Tenders & Toys:
Zodiac Pro 4.M RIB tender, 70hp Yamaha outboard (NEW engine 2020 model)
Yamaha SuperJet SJ700B-R 2016 (stand up jetski, extreme sports model, competition level, extremely powerful) - Very experienced user only
Seadoo Spark 3-person sit down Jetski (NEW 2020 Model)
2 x stand up paddle boards (NEW 2020 model)
2 x F5S Seabobs (2017 Models)
Introduction to PWC course available on board from qualified instructors
- Guest Accommodation:
Open and stylish TALILA has a contemporary look throughout featuring grey and cream colours.
Aft deck dining table can sit 10 guests
On main deck:
Main salon, interior dining table for 6-8 guests and bridge. Fridge for guests' use in the salon.
On lower deck:
Full beam MASTER cabin located aft boasts a minibar, a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom with teak floor, jacuzzi bath, twin sinks, head and bidé.
Full beam VIP cabin forward features a sofa and an ensuite with head, bidét and a large shower.
2 x twin cabins amidships each with Pullman berth. Both cabins have ensuite facilities.
Flybridge – Full beam:
Features a dining table for 8-10 guests and an awning available for shade. The sun deck is unusually large and spacious for a yacht this size and offers extensive sunbathing possibilities. There is also a sun pad on the bow. Fridge for guests' use on flybridge.
Aft - swim platform with ladder
Ceiling height throughout guest accomodation is 1.96M, (excepting doorways and one transvers beam mid -way through the salon).
- Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities:
LED TVs in Salon and Master
Plasma screens in cabins
DVD/CD/Radio - in all cabins and in salon
IPOD - in the salon
SONOS surround sound in salon
Music available on aft deck/flybridge (separately) via IPOD or radio
Apple airplay in Salon & Master Cabins (Cellular Streaming)
Hardrive with movie collection
Wifi - via GSM/GPRS/3G according to availability, fastest cellular router on the market
4G internet data
. 2 X portable VHF