Wim Van Der Valk Continental I Wheelhouse 20.00
|Length overall||21.0 m|
|Engines||2 x Volvo Penta |
|Fuel capacity||50000 l|
|Water capacity||1500 l|
|Building material||Steel or Aluminium |
This series of yachts features the following:
A two (and a half) level ship, as follows:
- Upper level has the Wheelhouse which is connected to the aft deck and which is also semi-separate from the saloon, kitchen and dining area.
- A few steps down from the wheelhouse (half a level down) you will find the very large saloon area in combination with the kitchen and dining area. Because of the open design of the ship, the contact between wheelhouse and this area is very good and practical.
- On the lower level and under the saloon/galley/kitchen area you will find the engine-room. This is quite large and has good access (different possibilities depending on layout wishes) but does not have standing height.
- A few steps down on the aft and front side of saloon/galley/kitchen area you get access to the different sleeping cabins and bathrooms.
The Continental I series is very extensive and we can offer different versions as follows:
- The 15.00, 15.50 and the 17.00 can also be delivered in a Convertible / Soft-top version.
- The 15.00, 15.50 and 16.00 can also be delivered in a “Licence Free” and “Rheinpatent Frei” (free of Rhine river Licence) version.
- Also the 15.00 & 15.50 wheelhouse can also be delivered in a special version which is suitable to sail the French Canals. This means that this particular version has a maximum air draft of 3.50 meters.
Same as all Wim van der Valk Yachts, the standard equipment is very extensive. Also: How larger the model, the more extensive the standard equipment will be. Naturally the interior is, up to the smallest details, 100% “Custom-Built” according to all your special needs and wishes. Also on the exterior there are some possibilities to meet your personal requirements and wishes.
The Continental I yachts are of a “hard-chine” design with a conventional drive system and some of the models are also available in Aluminium (with semi-displacement or planing hull) in case you should require more speed.
All Continental I models up to 17 meters are CE-Class B (Seas) approved.
The yachts of this series of 18 meters and larger are CE-Class A (Ocean) approved.